LV Tutoring Program
We at Global Charity Foundation are very proud of our students in our Successful Community Education Program. The Program started 7 years ago with 35 students. We are happy to announce, in 2017, we expanded our tutoring program from charter schools to public schools in collaboration with CCSD. We tutor at-risk and less privileged students from Kg. to 8th grade. This school year (2019 -2020), we have increased the enrollment to over 300 students in our participating schools in Greater Las Vegas area. We want to thank all our wonderful donors and sponsors who have had made all of this possible in the past years. Since we are stepping up the enrollment, we continue to need the support for this life-changing program which creates brighter future for Youth in Las Vegas.
- We focus on Science, Technology, English and Math.
- Each student is tutored for 4 hours a week throughout the school year (September – May).
- Teacher student ratio is 1:7 to give each student individual attention.
- We help these students to successfully graduate from high school.
- It costs $365 per student per school year.
(Donations are Tax Deductible)